Links In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following legal aspects:
Properties of the website
Owner of the Websit: INFORPOR SL – CIF B02192367 – INFORPOR SL
Address: POLIGONO CAMPOLLANO NORTE, C/B, Nº 128. 2007, ALBACETE (Albacete), España
Contact: Tel. 967248224 – Email: email@example.com
Commercial register or administrative authorisation: Registro Mercantil de Albacete, tomo 427, libro 191, folio 220, hoja AB-4486, Inscrip. 1ª Fecha 14 de Abril de 1994.
Activity: WHOLESALE COMMERCE OF COMPUTER CONSUMABLES
General conditions of use
The purpose of the web portal http://www.inforpor.com is to provide the general public with information about the activities carried out by this organisation and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its layout and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the website up to date, its contents may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added to at any time, and it is therefore advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the same by consulting the official sources.
Intellectual and industrial property and frames
All the elements that make up the Web site, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by INFORPOR SL, INFORPOR SL or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property.
They are also protected by the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property images and other graphic elements contained in the Web site.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original layout or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular licensing. Thus its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited unless prior express authorization of the owner of the Web site INFORPOR SL.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Web site is authorised, provided that each and every one of the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of the content.
- The purpose and aim of such use is compatible with the aims of the website and/or the activity of the owner of the website.
- No commercial use is intended, and distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated to and authorised by the owner of the website.
With regard to quotations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever for them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the website declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the non-existence of errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is up to date, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, as the case may be.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website http://www.inforpor.com.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the replies made through the different e-mail addresses that appear on its website, and therefore under no circumstances can any binding legal effect be derived from them.
Links or hyperlinks
Links on our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find the resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are located. Nor can the owner of the website be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it.
Links to the http://www.inforpor.com website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by INFORPOR SL of the page that makes the link.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or contrary to public order, nor shall it contain content that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request the removal of a link to its website without giving any reason. In such a case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that INFORPOR SL may arise from access to the Web page of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
Personal data protection
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, shall be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the website or from the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the website and the User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile, provided that the User is located in Spanish territory and is acting as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Albacete, Spain.